MBBS, MD, AIIMS DM
Director Hematology, consider Bone Marrow Transplant and Pediatric Oncology.
Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre, Okhla Road, Fortis Escorts Hospital, Faridabad, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon, India.
- MBBS and MD (general medicine) from Gandhi Medical college Bhopal
- 2006 he was selected in India’s premier institute for doing his DM in hematology and stem cell transplant
- 2009 he went on to Vancouver to pursue advance fellowship in unrelated and haploidentical
- 1995 – 2004 – MBBS and MD medicine Bhopal MP
- 2005 – 2006 – served as a senior resident in department of hematology and stem cell transplant at CMC Vellore.
- 2006 – 2009 AIIMS DM graduate New delhi
- 2011 – 2013 – established first stem cell transplant centre at Medanta the Medicity, Gurgaon and in a short span of 2 years completed 100 transplants.
- 2013 – 2016 he joined Artemis as Head of Hematology and did the first haploidentical transplant in Gurgaon.
- Champion of community hematology through which he constantly works on Anemia Free India
- Runs a campaign called SAY NO TO WHOLE BLOOD where to educate the community of using blood components
- Visiting faculty at various national and international universities
- Founding member of Delhi hematology Group
Awards and Accolades:
- Best outgoing student in MD Bhopal
- Best outgoing student in DM AIIMS